Thursday, February 5, 2009

Out of My Head

For months I've had this blog reserved. I've had various ideas about what and when to write. Some more inspired than others. Some more grandiose than others. But somehow, I just couldn't get from my head to my heart to the keyboard. Until tonight.

So, here I am. I'm eager to see what develops. I have a sense that it'll be as eclectic as my life. And I pray that it will bring honor and glory to my KING.

Find a comfy chair, settle in with a cup of tea or some ice-cold Coke (no ice), and join me in this new adventure. I welcome your thoughts, questions, comments.

1 comment:

awilliams said...

So, BAM! Hit in the face with a Word, over and over. It just happened, again! I innocently thought I would take a look at my friend Joy's blog and "BAM" there it is...the verse about contenment on your blog. But, this time I read it over and over. It is not about being content in a situation, but instead that you find yourself being content when you rely on God as your strength, whether hungry or full. What are your thoughts? I would love to hear what God has shown you through that verse.